Judy Blue Two-Tone Raw Hem Slit Jeans
Judy Blue Two-Tone Raw Hem Slit Jeans
Add a cool touch of style to your look with these two-tone denim jeans. Featuring pockets and a raw hem, they look great with a range of tops or jackets.
Style #: 88641
- Sizing category: Full size run
- Picture style: Studio
- Pattern type: Two-tone
- Style: Casual, chic
- Features: Slit, pockets
- Length: Long
- Material: 93% cotton, 6% polyester, 1% spandex
- Stretch: Moderate stretch
- Sheer: No
- Body: Not lined
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- The models are wearing sizes 3(26) and 14W.
- Product measurements:
0 (24): waist 22 in, hip 30 in, rise 10 in, inseam 31.5 in
1 (25): waist 23 in, hip 31 in, rise 10 in, inseam 31.5 in
3 (26): waist 24 in, hip 32 in, rise 10.5 in, inseam 31.5 in
5 (27): waist 25 in, hip 33 in, rise 10.5 in, inseam 31.5 in
7 (28): waist 26 in, hip 34 in, rise 10.5 in, inseam 31.5 in
9 (29): waist 27 in, hip 35 in, rise 11 in, inseam 31.5 in
11 (30): waist 28 in, hip 36 in, rise 11 in, inseam 31.5 in
13 (31): waist 29 in, hip 38 in, rise 11.5 in, inseam 31.5 in
15 (32): waist 30 in, hip 39 in, rise 11.5 in, inseam 31.5 in
14W: waist 31 in, hip 41 in, rise 11.5 in, inseam 31.5 in
16W: waist 32 in, hip 42 in, rise 12 in, inseam 31.5 in
18W: waist 33 in, hip 44 in, rise 12 in, inseam 31.5 in
20W: waist 35 in, hip 46 in, rise 12.5 in, inseam 31.5 in
22W: waist 37 in, hip 49 in, rise 13 in, inseam 31.5 in
24W: waist 39 in, hip 51 in, rise 13.5 in, inseam 31.5 in
Since 1999, Judy Blue's mission has been to create and provide denim to all types of denim connoisseurs. They pride themselves on their unique techniques, curve-flattering fit, and high quality. Every pair of Judy Blue's is made with love and exceptional craftsmanship. Judy Blue dominates the denim world with a passion for creating jeans that are fashionable and comfortable.
Warehouse Exclusive items ship in 2-3 days directly from the warehouse. We ship from three locations, you order may arrive in multiple packages.
Made to Order tees, bags, and mugs ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
Preorders ship on approximately the date provided in the description of each individual preorder.
All other items can be picked up at the store or shipped in 2-3 days.
Pickup your warehouse exclusive, preorder, or made to order items at the store and skip the shipping charges by choosing "pickup at store" instead of your delivery address during checkout. You'll be notified by email when these items are ready to be picked up.
We want you to love everything you get from Mauve! If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Because we ship from three locations, we are no long able to offer exchanges.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact customer service within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that sorted out for you!
Please see our policies for online returns below:
- Merchandise may be returned for an e-Gift Card Code that will be sent to the e-mail address provided at checkout. You may then apply this to your next order.
- Notify us of returns within 3 business days of receiving your order.
- Returns should be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
- All SALE items, intimates (including bralettes), and jewelry are FINAL purchases and cannot be returned.
- All returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and with the original sewn in tags still intact. Items must still have store tags or original bags.
- Items that are returned not in new condition, with original packaging, or without prior notification will not be processed.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable, buyer is responsible for all return shipping.
In store purchases follow this alternate policy.
Mauve on Main
324 E Main Street
Montrose, CO 81401