Taylor Distressed Mom Jeans
Taylor Distressed Mom Jeans
High-waisted, destroyed, and slightly acid-washed, these mom jeans are to die for! Plus, they're made of 100% cotton! Dress them up or down -- you can't lose!
- Sizing category: Full size run
- Picture style: Studio
- Pattern type: Acid wash
- Style: Casual, chic
- Features: Distressed
- Length: Long
- Material: 100% cotton
- Stretch: No stretch
- Sheer: No
- Body: Not lined
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Models are wearing sizes 5(26) and 16W.
- Product measurements:
0(23): hip 34 in, rise 9.5 in, inseam 26 in, waist 24 in
1(24): hip 35 in, rise 9.5 in, inseam 26 in, waist 25 in
3(25): hip 37 in, rise 9.5 in, inseam 26 in, waist 27 in
5(26): hip 38 in, rise 10 in, inseam 26.5 in, waist 28 in
7(27): hip 39 in, rise 10.5 in, inseam 26.5 in, waist 29 in
9(28): hip 40 in, rise 11 in, inseam 26.5 in, waist 30 in
11(29): hip 42 in, rise 11 in, inseam 26.5 in, waist 31 in
13(30): hip 43 in, rise 11 in, inseam 26.5 in, waist 32 in
15(31): hip 44 in, rise 12 in, inseam 27 in, waist 34 in
16W: hip 47 in, rise 12 in, inseam 27.5 in, waist 37 in
18W: hip 50 in, rise 12.5 in, inseam 27.5 in, waist 38 in
20W: hip 53 in, rise 12.5 in, inseam 27.5 in, waist 39 in
22W: hip 55 in, rise 12.5 in, inseam 27.5 in, waist 42 in
Established in 2003, Los Angeles-based Kancan was named after the popular cancan dancers of the late 1800s because they wanted to reflect the same positivity and high-energy the dance is known for. They offer quality and comfortable denim for the everyday modern woman. By using the latest techniques and washes, they are able to provide everything from reliable essentials to current and trendy pieces that provide a wider range of movement. Kancan has received high praises for designing jeans that are not only fashion-forward but also comfortably flatter all body shapes and sizes.
Warehouse Exclusive items ship in 2-3 days directly from the warehouse. We ship from three locations, you order may arrive in multiple packages.
Made to Order tees, bags, and mugs ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
Preorders ship on approximately the date provided in the description of each individual preorder.
All other items can be picked up at the store or shipped in 2-3 days.
Pickup your warehouse exclusive, preorder, or made to order items at the store and skip the shipping charges by choosing "pickup at store" instead of your delivery address during checkout. You'll be notified by email when these items are ready to be picked up.
We want you to love everything you get from Mauve! If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Because we ship from three locations, we are no long able to offer exchanges.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact customer service within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that sorted out for you!
Please see our policies for online returns below:
- Merchandise may be returned for an e-Gift Card Code that will be sent to the e-mail address provided at checkout. You may then apply this to your next order.
- Notify us of returns within 3 business days of receiving your order.
- Returns should be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
- All SALE items, intimates (including bralettes), and jewelry are FINAL purchases and cannot be returned.
- All returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and with the original sewn in tags still intact. Items must still have store tags or original bags.
- Items that are returned not in new condition, with original packaging, or without prior notification will not be processed.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable, buyer is responsible for all return shipping.
In store purchases follow this alternate policy.
Mauve on Main
324 E Main Street
Montrose, CO 81401