Diamond Flower Messenger Crossbody Bag
Diamond Flower Messenger Crossbody Bag
A stylish and versatile accessory that combines functionality with elegance. Crafted from smooth, pebbled vegan leather, this bag showcases a luxurious look without compromising on ethics. Whether you prefer to wear it as a crossbody or shoulder bag, its sizeable design and chain link strap addition provide you with the flexibility to carry it however you like. Measuring at 11 inches in length, 4 inches in width, and 7 inches in height, this bag offers ample space for your essentials without being too bulky. The adjustable flat top strap, with a drop range of 23 to 26 inches, ensures a comfortable fit for all body types. Additionally, the chain link strap, with a drop of 9 inches, adds a touch of sophistication to your ensemble. One of the standout features of the Diamond Flower Messenger Crossbody Bag is its diamond tufted back, which adds a unique and eye-catching texture to the overall design. This bag is not only stylish but also practical, thanks to its multiple inner pockets. These pockets provide additional storage options, keeping your belongings organized and easily accessible.
- Type: Hand bag
- Bag size: Medium
- Pattern type: Solid
- Material: 100% polyurethane
Its first launch was in 2004 by the Nicole Group headed by Samuel Lee who founded “NICOLE HANDBAG” with the firm conviction of offering handbags with high quality materials and elaborate workmanship.
In 2006, Suzy Han, the outstanding and talented designer joined the company taking it to the next level. Suzy added the surname “LEE” to honor her maiden name, integrating her ancestral roots in her art. That's how Nicole Lee brand was born
Nicole Lee quickly became mainstream in fashion gaining recognition from the editor of Handbag 101 Pro’s magazine. Its creativity, originality, functionality and avant-garde, has positioned Nicole Lee as an international brand. Its unique designs and quality products are widely recognized in the world of fashion.
Warehouse Exclusive items ship in 2-3 days directly from the warehouse. We ship from three locations, you order may arrive in multiple packages.
Made to Order tees, bags, and mugs ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
Preorders ship on approximately the date provided in the description of each individual preorder.
All other items can be picked up at the store or shipped in 2-3 days.
Pickup your warehouse exclusive, preorder, or made to order items at the store and skip the shipping charges by choosing "pickup at store" instead of your delivery address during checkout. You'll be notified by email when these items are ready to be picked up.
We want you to love everything you get from Mauve! If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Because we ship from three locations, we are no long able to offer exchanges.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact customer service within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that sorted out for you!
Please see our policies for online returns below:
- Merchandise may be returned for an e-Gift Card Code that will be sent to the e-mail address provided at checkout. You may then apply this to your next order.
- Notify us of returns within 3 business days of receiving your order. Note, if your order is delivered to the store, this starts the day you're notified for pickup.
- Returns should be postmarked within 7 days of the delivery date.
- All SALE items, intimates (including bralettes), and jewelry are FINAL purchases and cannot be returned.
- All returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and with the original sewn in tags still intact. Items must still have store tags or original bags.
- Items that are returned not in new condition, with original packaging, or without prior notification will not be processed.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable, buyer is responsible for all return shipping.
In store purchases follow this alternate policy.
Mauve on Main
324 E Main Street
Montrose, CO 81401