Trees of Colorado
Trees of Colorado
With this famous field guide by award-winning author and naturalist Stan Tekiela, you can make tree identification simple, informative, and productive. There’s no need to look through dozens of photos of trees that don’t grow in Colorado. Learn about 71 species found in the state, organized by leaf type and attachment. Just look at a tree’s leaves, then go to the correct section to learn what it is. Fact-filled information contains the particulars that you want to know, while full-page photographs provide the visual detail needed for accurate identification.
- 71 species: Every native tree plus common non-natives
- Easy to use: Thumb tabs show leaf type and attachment
- Compare feature: Decide between look-alikes
- Stan’s Notes: Naturalist tidbits and facts
- Professional photos: Crisp, stunning full-page images
This new edition includes updated photographs; expanded information; a Quick Compare section for leaves, needles, and silhouettes; and even more of Stan’s expert insights. So grab Trees of Colorado Field Guide for your next outing―to help ensure that you positively identify the trees that you see.
Warehouse Exclusive items ship in 2-3 days directly from the warehouse. We ship from three locations, you order may arrive in multiple packages.
Made to Order tees, bags, and mugs ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
Preorders ship on approximately the date provided in the description of each individual preorder.
All other items can be picked up at the store or shipped in 2-3 days.
Pickup your warehouse exclusive, preorder, or made to order items at the store and skip the shipping charges by choosing "pickup at store" instead of your delivery address during checkout. You'll be notified by email when these items are ready to be picked up.
We want you to love everything you get from Mauve! If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Because we ship from three locations, we are no long able to offer exchanges.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact customer service within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that sorted out for you!
Please see our policies for online returns below:
- Merchandise may be returned for an e-Gift Card Code that will be sent to the e-mail address provided at checkout. You may then apply this to your next order.
- Notify us of returns within 3 business days of receiving your order. Note, if your order is delivered to the store, this starts the day you're notified for pickup.
- Returns should be postmarked within 7 days of the delivery date.
- All SALE items, intimates (including bralettes), and jewelry are FINAL purchases and cannot be returned.
- All returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and with the original sewn in tags still intact. Items must still have store tags or original bags.
- Items that are returned not in new condition, with original packaging, or without prior notification will not be processed.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable, buyer is responsible for all return shipping.
In store purchases follow this alternate policy.
Mauve on Main
324 E Main Street
Montrose, CO 81401