Mushrooms Swedish Dishcloth
Mushrooms Swedish Dishcloth
REDUCE WASTE with our Swedish Dishcloth – it’s sustainable, sturdy, and stylish. Each cloth absorbs 20x its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. We donate 1% of revenue to the Earth for each dishcloth purchased, as a “1% for the Planet” business. -
CONTENTS: 70% cellulose (FSC-Certified). 30% organic cotton (FairTrade & GOTS). Screen printed with water-based inks. 100% biodegradable. Designed & printed in Connecticut ---- USE: Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Clean mirrors. Use streak-free on most surfaces. Air dries fast and doesn’t breed bacteria like a sponge.
REUSE: Wash up to 200 times, in the top rack of the dishwasher or in the washing machine. Sterilize in the microwave or boil briefly.
CLEAN LIFE. GREEN PLANET. MADE WITH LOVE.
Warehouse Exclusive items ship in 2-3 days directly from the warehouse. We ship from three locations, you order may arrive in multiple packages.
Made to Order tees, bags, and mugs ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
Preorders ship on approximately the date provided in the description of each individual preorder.
All other items can be picked up at the store or shipped in 2-3 days.
Pickup your warehouse exclusive, preorder, or made to order items at the store and skip the shipping charges by choosing "pickup at store" instead of your delivery address during checkout. You'll be notified by email when these items are ready to be picked up.
We want you to love everything you get from Mauve! If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Because we ship from three locations, we are no long able to offer exchanges.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact customer service within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that sorted out for you!
Please see our policies for online returns below:
- Merchandise may be returned for an e-Gift Card Code that will be sent to the e-mail address provided at checkout. You may then apply this to your next order.
- Notify us of returns within 3 business days of receiving your order. Note, if your order is delivered to the store, this starts the day you're notified for pickup.
- Returns should be postmarked within 7 days of the delivery date.
- All SALE items, intimates (including bralettes), and jewelry are FINAL purchases and cannot be returned.
- All returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and with the original sewn in tags still intact. Items must still have store tags or original bags.
- Items that are returned not in new condition, with original packaging, or without prior notification will not be processed.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable, buyer is responsible for all return shipping.
In store purchases follow this alternate policy.
Mauve on Main
324 E Main Street
Montrose, CO 81401